About Me

My photo
"For me, to live is Christ and to die is gain." I lived on the banks of a river . . . and it captured my attention. These are my observations about the parallels between my life...and the river.

Thursday, October 12, 2006

Changing seasons

Time flies.

We get so wrapped up in life. We get carried along by the swift current of the river. Sometimes it's more forceful than others. Sometimes it's all you can do to hold on, much less enjoy.

Change comes.

Seasons change. Things change all around us. Sometimes we are just the observer and the change doesn't affect us. Sometimes it touches us to the core of our very being, and there's not a single thing we can do about it.

Except hold on for dear life. And pray that there isn't a set of waterfalls around the next bend.

No comments: